Where to Learn Tableau?

I’ve been advised by a few friends that along with my Python knowledge, learning Tableau would help on the career path for a BI Analyst but can’t seem to find a solid source to learn from online.

Does anyone have experience with Tableau/Learning Tableau that could point me in the right direction?

I am planning to use the Udemy course ‘Tableau for Beginners: Get CA Certified, Grow Your Career’.
It has good reviews and I personally want to get the certification. But if you don’t plan to get the certification, there are other Udemy courses that are geared towards teaching Tableau under a ‘Data Science setting’.

1 Like

There are also a number of Tableau courses offered on Coursera.org by reputable Universities & other organizations that you can check out for free (via ‘auditing’), or pay for the certificate. I’ve mostly done a mix of Udemy (e.g. 'Tableau 2019, 2018, & 10: Certified Associate certification) and google searches. It helps when you’re working with real datasets for which you want to create dashboards.

1 Like

Thanks for the help everyone. Was a bit worried about the ones you had listed as I tend to look at the negative reviews more than the the good ones but seeing as we’re members here and you find them adequate I figure I can give it a try

hello,
Tableau is a visual analysis platform that transforms the form in which we use the data to solve problems, which allows the individuals and organizations to approve their data to the maximum. (BI)of more rapid evolution. It is very quick to implement, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a client. We can learn Tableau Server Training Online.