BLACK FRIDAY EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT - EXTENDED
START FREE

Winner of the September Writer Contest

And the winner of the September Writer Contest is @drill_n_bass for writing the most popular article of the month:

In this awesome article targeted towards beginners, @drill_n_bass shared their experience on the importance of long-term thinking when you’re learning programming. They shared practical tips on questions every beginner struggles with like - “How to study when there is little time to do it”, “How to find the energy to learn”, and more.

I’m thrilled to present @drill_n_bass with a gift card worth $250 for this superb contribution to our community! :trophy: :tada:

Victory for everyone!

I would also like to take a moment and congratulate everyone who participated in the contest to publish awesome articles in September! :clap: :heart_eyes:

Here are the articles that y’all published:

Writing articles has a huge impact on your career:

• It can help you stand out in this competitive job market - you can now put “Data Evangelist” in your resume
  • It can help you connect with data professionals from all over the world - share your articles in other online spaces and you’ll have a good icebreaker
  • It can also bring job opportunities to you - writing well is a superpower that can give you immense leverage in your career

So, this contest is a victory for all of us. :trophy:

Hope to read from you in the October Writers contest as well! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I feel honoured to have won the top prize in the recent essay contest. :partying_face:

I am convinced that it will mobilize me to write more articles - if I find a topic that will bring obvious benefits to all members of the community. :sunglasses:

I would like to emphasize that this is how I felt while writing the last article: it is a valuable piece. What’s in there: that’s how I learn every day. It seems to me that this is the best testimony because it is simply my experience.

The key is to FEEL what I mean in this essay. It doesn’t matter if what I wrote down there makes logical sense. Because the mind is full of paradoxes. No permanent and uniform system of action can lead to success in the long run! Only through the presence and a feeling of what is to be applied right now - here and now, moment to moment - can authentic development be possible. It’s not a belief system, it is practice…

:yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang::yin_yang:

3 Likes

Congratulations. Good to see you that you are still very much active here! I am logging in after almost a year!

2 Likes

Great to hear from you again, @jithins123 ! :slight_smile: