And the winner of the September Writer Contest is @drill_n_bass for writing the most popular article of the month:
In this awesome article targeted towards beginners, @drill_n_bass shared their experience on the importance of long-term thinking when you’re learning programming. They shared practical tips on questions every beginner struggles with like - “How to study when there is little time to do it”, “How to find the energy to learn”, and more.
I’m thrilled to present @drill_n_bass with a gift card worth $250 for this superb contribution to our community!
I would also like to take a moment and congratulate everyone who participated in the contest to publish awesome articles in September!
Here are the articles that y’all published:
- @nathalia.pignaton published Plotting FiveThirtyEight graphs with Bokeh
- @monorienaghogho published The Math Behind Gradient Descent
- @eboigbeik published How To Analyse Customer Review Data To Outpace Market Competition
- @evelin.kanda published From Beginner to Kaggle Competitor in 30 Days
Writing articles has a huge impact on your career:
- It can help you stand out in this competitive job market - you can now put “Data Evangelist” in your resume
- It can help you connect with data professionals from all over the world - share your articles in other online spaces and you’ll have a good icebreaker
- It can also bring job opportunities to you - writing well is a superpower that can give you immense leverage in your career
So, this contest is a victory for all of us.
Hope to read from you in the October Writers contest as well!